Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Cast Iron Pre-seasoned Deep Pan is made out of cast iron material, durable, and long-lasting cooking ware.
- With a rugged coating for improved performance, the pan is suitable for use with metal utensils.
- Thick bottom design: make food get heat quickly and evenly.
- Perfect for frying, cooking, boiling, pre-seasoning, and more
- Two ears handle for anti-scald grip when cooking.
- Wooden lid to prevent splatter when boiling and cooking
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Size: 31cm*31cm*9cm
- Weight: 4kg
- 1 X SOGA Cast Iron Deep Pan